Saturday 10 March 2012

The Girlfriend

I was seeing seeing this girl who was kind of odd; she had pen nibs instead of nipples.


During sex she'd write things in blue all over my duvet. The first night she wrote: The ironsmith fashions it and works it over the coals, he shapes it with hammers and forges it with his strong arm; he becomes hungry and his strength fails, he drinks no


Then the second night she wrote: water and is faint. The carpenter stretches a line, he marks it out with a pencil: he fashions it with places and marks it with a compass; he shapes it into the figure of a man and with the beauty of a man, to dwell in a house. He cuts down cedars, he chooses an oak and lets it grow strong among the trees


I couldn't tell if she did it on purpose or not. She said she wasn't aware of it. It cost me a fortune in dry-cleaning bills.


Anyway we stopped going out when she came over one day and found of the forest; he plants a cedar and the rain nourishes it. Then it becomes fuel for a man; he takes part of it and warms himself, he kindles a fore and bakes bread also he makes a god and worships it. Half of it burns in the fire; over the other half he eats flesh, he roasts meat and is satisfied; also he warms himself and says written on my duvet. It was in red. Her sister had written it.

1 comment:

  1. My mind melted when I read this, I had it dripping all over the floor.
    Thank you for the beautiful image this story placed before and after my eyes

    www.patterndiscord.com/wp

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers